Handling of data on our website
Every time a page is called up and every time a file is retrieved from our website, we collect and store information that your browser transfers to us automatically in our server log files. This comprises:
- The date and time of the server inquiry,
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Type and version of the browsers,
- Operating system in use,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Page called up or name of the file that has been retrieved,
- Report on whether the access or retrieval was successful and
- The amount of data transferred.
For us, this data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not combined with other sources of information; moreover, the data is erased after statistical evaluation.
The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are deposited in your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies that we use are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Cookies do no damage to your computer and contain no viruses.
E-Mail addresses and postal addresses
If you enter your e-mail address or postal address in the context of an inquiry, these are used exclusively for correspondence. The collected data is never sold or disseminated to third parties for any other reasons.